Season 4 of PUBG is on its way to bring in huge changes. The biggest one among them, of course, is going to be the new version of Erangel. Throughout the both Season 2 and 3, PUBG Corp updated the map’s looks as well as the layout for many locations. These locations or Points of Interests include Mylta Power, Prison, Mansion, and Military Base. On top of this, there are huge changes to the weapons and some other quality of life updates. Here are the Season 4 changes that you will see happening with the tomorrow’s seasonal update.
Boost and Healing Changes
- First Aid Kits will no longer heal additional damage received after the healing starts.
- Before this change, any damage taken within the first 2 seconds would be healed if the total healing amount was still 75% or less.
- Bandages will not be used automatically until the player reaches 75% health or runs out of bandages without the need to clicking on it multiple times.
- Previously players had to use multiple bandages manually.
- Healing and boost items can now be used while moving but only limited to walking speed.
- M24 base damage reduced to 75 from 79.
- Beryl M762 base damage reduced to 45 from 46.
- M416, G36, QBZ, Scar-L, and AUG base damage reduced to 41 from 43.
- AKM and Groze base damage reduced to 47 from 49.
- Kar98k base damage increased to 79 from 75.
- S12K damage per pellet base damage increased to 24 from 22.
- Sawed-off per pellet base damage increased to 22 from 20.
- S686 and S1897 per pellet base damage increased to 26 from 24.
- Effectiveness over long distances of all SMG’s has been increased.
- SMG damage multiplier has been slightly increased.
In addition to these changes, players will now be able to vault. Meaning that climbing to containers, walls up to 3 meters, and other alike buildings will be allowed. In the meantime the update comes, you can watch the trailer below that reveals some of the lore behind the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.