Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9’s latest and possibly the last update is here! Here are the highlights you can take from this minor patch.
In the previous update, we’ve seen some notable changes to the Shotguns and ironically, in this update the community got themselves the brand new Tactical Shotgun.
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Can fire up to 1.5 shots per second.
- Holds 8 shells
- Has a headshot multiplier of 2.25
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Loot Carries, and Supply Drops.
- Has 83 (Epic) / 87 (Legendary) maximum damage
Vaults and Unvaults
If you were a fan of one of the most popular sniper rifles in the game, the Suppressed Bolt-Action Rifle, we’re sorry to break it down to you but it has been vaulted with the last update.
It is now replaced with the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle. Although both weapons seemed to be the same, the suppressor can mean life and death when you’re trying to take your enemies down over long distances!
Combat Shotgun Nerf
Unfortunately, the strongest shotgun in our opinion has been nerfed with the last update of Season 9. Its long-range effectiveness has been significantly reduced. Also,
- Combat Shotgun headshot multiplier has been reduced to 1.5 from 1.7.
- The falloff curve ranges have been dropped as part of reducing the long-range effectiveness from
- 19.53 tiles to 11.72 tiles
- 9.77 tiles to 6.84 tiles
- 4.88 tiles to 4.39 tiles